The Account API is a read-only API that lets you retrieve information about accounts and the locations associated with them.
Using the Account API in your applications, you can:
- Retrieve details for a specified account
- Get information about a specific location associated with an account
- List all the locations for an account
Locations are the physical addresses of each telephone on your account.
To use the Account API you must:
- Create a VBC Application
- Configure authentication for your application
- Subscribe to the Provisioning API
Once you have created an Application and subscribed to the Account API, refer to the other resources on this page to learn how to use it.