As a Developer Relations Manager at Nexmo, you’ll be responsible for supporting a group of developer advocates to help them serve their communities. We aim to serve by providing an excellent developer experience (DX), whilst producing relevant content and engaging the wider community through social channels and events.
This role can be remote within time zones GMT-8 and GMT+1, or based out of the Nexmo San Francisco or London offices
- Approach each day with positivity. How can we turn what appears to be a problem in to an opportunity?
- Manage your own workload with a great deal of autonomy. We’ll provide the objectives, you tell us how we’re going to get there. We’re here to help if you need any guidance
- Manage a group of Developer Advocates, including supporting their career growth and resolving any issues faced
- Help drive the Nexmo developer relations strategy as we grow our team and enter new markets
- Advocate for Developer Relations within the company and raise the profile of the work we’re delivering
- Act as an internal advocate for customers by documenting and analyzing community feedback in a structured way and work with product/engineering to serve our communities
- Empathy is a core value for you. You see the best intentions in all actions and help move things forward
- You care deeply about developers and understand their processes and frustrations
- 3+ years Developer Relations experience
- You’ve led teams and are passionate about growing and managing people to their full potential
- Experience of writing technical documentation or tutorials for a developer audience
- Comfortable working across all internal functional areas (product, engineering, marketing) to deliver team goals and thrive in making sure relationships are good
- Working knowledge of building and consuming client/server SDKs