We are looking for an experienced developer relations, technical partner advocate or customer facing developer to establish and evolve the Vonage and Nexmo technology ecosystem through enabling partnerships with cutting edge platforms, owning and building key integrations, creating open source components and assisting development partners with key opportunities. These products run the gamut from Bots, AI, workflow routing to iPaaS integration.
You will collaborate with stakeholders to define the partnership plan, identify key integration and collaboration opportunities and ensure they are executed to maximum effect.
You should be comfortable working with partners to design and build developer and business user products, speaking at events, and writing open source code that the developer community can rely on. You find delight in building developer enabling products such as APIs, reusable components and successful apps.
- Work with partners to create integrations and reusable open source components that extend the Nexmo API platform or the Vonage UCaaS platforms
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Business Development and other colleagues to grow and improve the Nexmo and Vonage partner ecosystem
- Work with technology partners to become a key member of their developer ecosystem
- Reach developers wherever they are and drive adoption by supporting them in ways that resonate with them.
- Build or contribute code to integrations, create sample code, and write tutorials and blog posts
- Represent Vonage & Nexmo at events around the world
- 4+ years experience in a related technology field
- Experience writing understandable and tested production quality code
- Experience in a customer facing technology role i.e. developer advocacy or customer facing developer
- Excellent track record of identifying, building, and maintaining relationships with partners
- Knowledge of APIs and distributed systems architecture
- A passion for communications technologies and their business application
- Experience of working within cross-functional teams (product, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc)
- Strong communicator who can explain complex technical concepts to designers, engineers, and business development