Nexmo Stitch iOS SDK
The SDK is intended to provide a ready solution for developers who want to integrate chat, voice and video into their apps.
Come checkout the iOS quickstarts!
A dependency manager for Cocoa projects. You can install it with the following command:
$ gem install cocoapods
Integrate Nexmo Stitch into your project using CocoaPods, specify SDK in your
source 'https://github.com/CocoaPods/Specs.git' target '<YOUR_TARGET_NAME>' do pod 'Nexmo-Stitch' end
Then, run the following command:
$ pod install --repo-update
Use SDK, add the following:
Check out iOS API Reference!
.html files and Dashset can be found the
Copyright © 2018 Nexmo, Inc. All rights reserved. Licensed only under the Nexmo Stitch SDK License Agreement (the
License) located at
You may not use, exercise any rights with respect to or exploit this SDK, or any modifications or derivative works thereof, except in accordance with the License.
- Jodi Humphreys
- Shams Ahmed
- Ivan Ivanov, firstname.lastname@example.org
- James Green, email@example.com
- Paul Calver
- Ashley Arthur, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eric Giannini, email@example.com
- Chris Guzman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Morris, email@example.com
- Gady Rozin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chen Lev, email@example.com