There are a number of shared concepts between the various Nexmo APIs: the use of OAuth tokens, JSON Web Tokens (JWTs), signed requests, and webhooks. The guides below explain in detail how to implement these elements.
- Applications - Security and configuration information you need to connect to Nexmo endpoints
- Authentication – API keys, OAuth, and JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)
- OAuth – how to use OAuth 1.0a with Nexmo's API
- Signing requests – how to cryptographically sign requests
- Webhooks – Nexmo's API can send data back to your web server via a webhook